Directions to our Hotel
Located on the Parkway, and walking distance to all downtown attractions, the Historic Gatlinburg Inn is the place to stay. Our Inn provides a unique experience with its historic charm that provides a nice respite from the hustle of downtown Gatlinburg. After resting up, it is just a few steps and you are viewing sharks, tasting moonshine or enjoying the other sights, sounds and flavors of our mountain community.
How to Get Here from the McGhee Tyson Airport
Distance from Hotel: 44 mi.
Drive Time: 1 hr. 7 min.
Get Turn-by-Turn Directions
• Head southwest on McGhee Pl toward Terminal Loop Dr. (0.2 mi)
• Continue onto Terminal Loop Dr. (430 ft)
• Slight right onto Alcoa Hwy. (207 ft)
• Keep left at the fork and merge onto US-129 N/Alcoa Hwy. (6.0 mi)
• Take the Tennessee 168 E exit (0.3 mi)
• Merge onto TN-168 E/W Governor John Sevier Hwy. (6.4 mi)
• Turn right onto Mountain Grove Rd. (0.3 mi)
• Take the 1st left toward US-441 S/Chapman Hwy. (400 ft)
• Take the 1st right onto US-441 S/Chapman Hwy. (13.9 mi)
• Turn right onto Pleasant Hill Rd. (0.5 mi)
• Slight right onto Whites School Rd. (397 ft)
• Slight left onto River Divide Rd. (3.3 mi)
• Turn left onto Henderson Rd (0.8 mi)
• Turn left onto Henderson Chapel Rd. (449 ft)
• Turn right onto US-441 S/Parkway/US-441 Scenic S
• Continue to follow US-441 S/Parkway
• Destination will be on the right (9.7 mi)